Ka Hale Kealoha (House of Love – Molokai Shores A215)
Minimum Stay: 5 Days
Weekly Rate: $900
Additional Night: $135
Monthly Rate: $3,350
General Rate Information &
Add 17.42% Hawaii State and Maui County taxes, calculated on above rates; $150 cleaning fee per stay for 2 guests, $200 cleaning fee for 3 or 4 guests; and $200 refundable security deposit (usually refunded within 14 days of departure).
Rates are based on double occupancy.
Half the rental amount is required to hold the reservation. The balance of rental, tax, cleaning fee, and security deposit are due 60 days before arrival.
Payment is accepted in the form of personal check, money order, credit card, Zelle or Venmo.
Full refund(minus $50 only if a credit card was used for the deposit) if cancellation is received up to 30 days prior to arrival (or after that if the same dates can be rebooked). In the event that the dates cannot be rebooked, a full credit is issued toward a future visit.
One Bedroom, One Bath
The enchanting view and light at Molokai Shores will make you happy you chose this condo for your vacation. But there are more attractions at the resort. Enjoy the pool on the ocean shore, play shuffleboard, or try your hand on the putting green (putters and balls, as well as snorkeling equipment provided in our condo). The tropical grounds are well kept and a pleasure to stroll through. Conveniently located benches allow you to relax on the ocean shore and watch the whales (in season) or cruise ships in the distance, and stunning sunsets.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Brand new (September 2021) BeautyRest Silver Queen bed
- 1000-count linens
- 42″ Samsung LCD TV in living room with Sony DVD player
- Satellite channels with sports package
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
- Iron and ironing board
- CDs (including Hawaiian music) and CD player/radio
- Beach Chairs
- ADULTS ONLY – SMOKE FREE
- Freshly painted September 2021!
- Newer tropical furniture, decor, and appliances
- Library including games and playing cards
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen with full-size refrigerator (including filtered water and ice dispenser), full-size stove and oven, full-size microwave, full-size dishwasher, disposal, professional cookware and bakeware, quality small appliances, paper goods, spices. You will not find a rental as stocked as A215! We provide: ziplock bags, foil, saran wrap, waxed paper, dishwasher pods, dish soap, paper towels, endless cleaning supplies, laundry soap and dryer sheets, toilet paper, bar soap, shampoo/conditioner, lotion, mouthwash, toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, razors, dixie cups, bug spray, sun block and much more! Saving you from additional packing, shopping and those hidden costs only discovered once on vacation!
- Full sets of dinnerware, flatware, and cooking utensils
- Rice Cooker
- Laundry facilities available in the resort
- Towels galore, including beach towels
- Hair dryer
- Basket of bath lotions and potions, toiletries
- Recreational equipment, including snorkeling masks and fins and golf putters and balls, beach shoes, soft coolers and more
- Comfortable lanai furniture including table and chairs and lounge
- Clock radio in bedroom
- First-aid kits
- Binder with tour and restaurant information
- Guest book with tips from other guests for great vacation experiences
- On-shore pool
- Golf putting green
- On-site property management
Surrounding Area and Attractions
- Explore beaches along the east and west coasts of the island
- Water activities including swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, surfing, scuba diving
- Golf course with very reasonable rates
- Art galleries
- Coffee plantation
- Macadamia nut farm
- Taro farm
- Plumeria farm
- Nature Conservancy hikes to Moomomi Beach and the Kamakou Preserve rain forest
- Halawa Falls hike
- Boat trip to the north shore of the island to see the highest sea cliffs in the world
- Mountain biking
- Horseback riding
- Visit the old leper colony via mule ride, hiking, or flight – stunning cliff-side ocean views; a trip unique in the world that you will talk about for years to come!
- Whale watching via boat or from your own lanai
- Attend the Aloha Friday Na Kupuna celebration at Hotel Molokai
- Enjoy the Saturday morning Kaunakakai market where you can shop for your veggies and souvenirs
- Visit the Molokai Livestock Cooperative by the airport for outstanding grass-feed beef purchases