Ka Hale Kealoha (House of Love – Molokai Shores A215)
The enchanting view and light at Molokai Shores will make you happy you chose this condo for your vacation. But there are more attractions at the resort. Enjoy the pool on the ocean shore, play shuffleboard, or try your hand on the putting green (putters and balls, as well as snorkeling equipment provided in our condo). The tropical grounds are well kept and a pleasure to stroll through. Conveniently located benches allow you to relax on the ocean shore and watch the whales (in season), cruise ships in the distance and stunning sunsets.
- Laptop computer with free wireless Internet access
- Stearns & Foster California king pillow-top bed
- 1000-count linens
- 42″ Samsung LCD TV in living room with Sony DVD player
- Samsung TV in bedroom with DVD player
- Cable channels
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
- Iron and ironing board
- Great selection of movies on DVD (including Planet Earth and popular movies)
- CDs (including Hawaiian music) and CD player/radio
- Beach Chairs
- ADULTS ONLY – SMOKE FREE
- Newer tropical furniture, decor, and appliances
- Library including books, games, cards & puzzles
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen with full-size refrigerator (including filtered water and ice dispenser), full-size stove and oven, full-size microwave, full-size dishwasher, disposal, professional cookware and bakeware, quality small appliances, paper goods, spices
- Full sets of dinnerware, flatware, and cooking utensils
- Rice Cooker
- Laundry facilities available in the resort
- Towels galore, including beach towels
- Hair dryer
- Basket of bath lotions and potions, toiletries
- Recreational equipment, including snorkeling masks and fins and golf putters and balls, beach shoes
- Comfortable lanai furniture including table and chairs and lounge
- Clock radio in bedroom
- First-aid kit
- Binder with tour and restaurant information
- Guest book with tips from other guests for great vacation experiences
- On-shore pool
- Golf putting green
- On-site property management
January – March
Minimum Stay: 5 Days
Weekly Rate: $800
Additional Night: $115
Monthly Rate: $3,000
April – December
Minimum Stay: 5 Days
Weekly Rate: $770
Additional Night: $110
Monthly Rate: $2,800
General Rate Information &
Add 14.42% Hawaii State tax, calculated on above rates; $110 cleaning fee per stay; and $150 refundable damage deposit (usually refunded within 30 days of departure).
Rates are based on double occupancy. There is a supplemental charge of $25/night for each additional (3rd) guest.
Half the rental amount is required to hold the reservation. The balance of rental, tax, cleaning fee, and damage deposit are due 60 days before arrival.
Payment is accepted in the form of personal check, money order, or credit card.
Full refund(minus $50 only if a credit card was used for the deposit) if cancellation is received up to 60 days prior to arrival (or after that if the same dates can be rebooked). In the event that the dates cannot be rebooked, a full credit is issued toward a future visit.
We offer PayPal for your credit card convenience.
Surrounding Area and Attractions
- Explore beaches along the east and west coasts of the island
- Water activities including swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, surfing, scuba diving
- Golf course with very reasonable rates
- Art galleries
- Coffee plantation
- Macadamia nut farm
- Taro farm
- Nature Conservancy hikes to Moomomi Beach and the Kamakou Preserve rain forest
- Halawa Falls hike
- Boat trip to the north shore of the island to see the highest sea cliffs in the world
- Horseback riding
- Visit the old leper colony via mule ride, hiking, or flight – stunning cliff-side ocean views; a trip unique in the world that you will talk about for years to come!
- Whale watching via boat or from your own lanai
- Enjoy the Saturday morning Kaunakakai market where you can shop for your veggies and souvenirs